[Resolved] Query Loop

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Query Loop

Home Forums Support Query Loop

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Sebastian

I have two concerns.

Please have a look at the homepage of my website (link below). There is a query loop at the bottom showing the latest blog posts.

I would like:

1. that all boxes have the same height
    2. that the hyperlinks in the boxes are not underlined

How can I do this?

Thanks πŸ™‚

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hi Sebastian,

Can you first add a class to the class list of the Grid Block inside the Query Loop Block?

Then, set the Background color and the border radius to the Container Block holding the Image and the child container Block instead.

We’ll then go from there.

Sebastian

Sorry, but why do I need background color for this`And border radius?

Fernando
    Customer Support

You’re current Loop has an Off-white/gray background and some border-radius. See: https://share.getcloudapp.com/bLu5qQ2Q

It’s added through the child Container Block. Try adding it to the Parent Container so when we fix it, the background color reaches the bottom.

Sebastian

Ah, ok. I understand. Fixed it πŸ™‚

What’s next?

Fernando
    Customer Support

Try adding this CSS in Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

.gb-grid-wrapper.gb-grid-wrapper-2c3810fb.gb-query-loop-wrapper > .gb-grid-column > .gb-container > .gb-inside-container {
        height: 100%;
        display: flex;
        flex-direction: column;
    }

.gb-grid-wrapper.gb-grid-wrapper-2c3810fb.gb-query-loop-wrapper > .gb-grid-column > .gb-container > .gb-inside-container > .gb-container {
        flex-grow: 1;
    }

.gb-grid-wrapper.gb-grid-wrapper-2c3810fb.gb-query-loop-wrapper > .gb-grid-column > .gb-container > .gb-inside-container > .gb-container > .gb-inside-container {
        display: flex;
        flex-direction: column;
        height: 100%;
    }

.gb-grid-wrapper.gb-grid-wrapper-2c3810fb.gb-query-loop-wrapper > .gb-grid-column > .gb-container > .gb-inside-container > .gb-container > .gb-inside-container > .gb-button-wrapper {
        margin-top: auto;
    }
    Sebastian

Looks awesome!

One little problem: I want to show 6 entries. Now there is no space between the first and second line…

Fernando
    Customer Support

There should be Gap settings in the Grid Block Settings within the Query Loop. Can you try that?

Example: https://share.getcloudapp.com/p9uQkoRX

Sebastian

Thank you very much! Once again you have helped perfectly. I am happy as can be πŸ™‚

Fernando
    Customer Support

You’re welcome Sebastian! πŸ™‚

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.