[Resolved] Putting Menu Below Page Header

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Putting Menu Below Page Header

Home Forums Support Putting Menu Below Page Header

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Steve

I keep feeling that I’m missing something easy. I’m working on a one-page site and I’m absolutely thrilled with GP and the add-ons. I’m using a static page and a sticky menu.

Actually, it looks fine now, but I “think” having the menu below the page header might improve it. Is there a reasonably direct way to do this.

This is a test site, but here’s the link: Test Site

Thanks for any help…..
    Steve

(Now on to working on dot navigation)

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Steve,

Why not upload your header in “Customize > Site Identity”, then set your navigation position to below the header?

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Steve

Tom,

I’ll admit this sounds crazy, but here’s what I see:

First, if I disable the page header on the standard page editor, it doesn’t go away. It does go away, if I actually remove the link in the page header section. OK No problem.

When I go to the Customize>Site Identity section and upload the header (I assume as a Logo?) nothing happens – i.e. no header. No change at all. The image is 960 x 120 if that matters.

I’ve been messing with Generator, if that matters, but not today.

Thanks for your help.

Steve

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

It looks like you’ve disabled the header using the Disable Element add-on, which is why the logo won’t display.

It also doesn’t look like you’re using Page Header – it looks like you’ve added the top image inside Elementor.

Steve

A light goes off – albeit slowly. I thought, erroneously, the “Disable Header” was referring to the page header. Now I see I was wrong. When I unchecked the box everything worked!

FWIW, I had not used Elementor.

Thanks for the help.

Steve

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad that it’s working! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.