Black Friday Sale! Get up to $40 off GP Premium!Learn more

Project Panorama conflict with GP Premium

Home Forums Support Project Panorama conflict with GP Premium

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Alejandra Arango

Hi!

I’m using GP Premium and after deactivate every plugin I realized that GP Premium is crashing my web page when I install Project Panorama plugin. Simple GP theme works fine with Project Panorama. Is there something I can do to prevent this crash?

• This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by Alejandra Arango.
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Are you getting any specific errors at all? If not, can you/your hosting people check your error_log so we can pinpoint what the issue is?

Thanks!

Alejandra Arango

Here is my issue:

[10-Feb-2016 16:37:12 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare cmb2_dir() (previo usly declared in …/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/addons/generate-page-header/inc/cmb2/includes/helper-function s.php:9) in …/wp-content/plugins/project-panorama-lite/lib/lite/CMB2/includes/helper-functions.php on line 20

Project Panorama’s author is also working on it 🙂

Thank you!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Ah yea, we’re using the same options framework.

In the next version of Page Header we’re dumping the CMB2 framework altogether so this won’t be an issue.

I need to go over GP Premium thoroughly before releasing the update, but can send you the beta if you’d like to email me at support@generatepress.com 🙂

Alejandra Arango

Hi Tom,

Can I upgrade GP Premium without deleting the installed one?

Thank you!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No, the current one will have to be deleted to install the new one.

This is the same process as updating via WordPress – no settings are lost in the process.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.