🎉 Happy 4th of July! Get 15% off GP Premium with the discount code: 4THOFJULY2020

[Resolved] products display not responsive on mobile devices

Home Forums Support products display not responsive on mobile devices

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Nick

Hi there!
    With the premium versions woocommerce element/module activated the thumbnails of products are a little bit bigger on mobile devices making the website not fully responsive/fitting on smaller smartphones such as iPhone 4, 5, 6, etc.

Any way we can fix this?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
    Nick

David
    Staff
    Customer Support
    Nick

Hi there,

I still do not get why 2 in a row is fine when i use Generate press’s free version but not when i use the woocommerce module/element of the premium version?
    Seems a bit odd, why are the thumbnails a different size when i use the premium version?

Regards,

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

The Woocommerce module changes the layout over to CSS Grid which is what allows the Column # and Column Gaps to be changed.

You should be able to achieve the same layout by reducing the Column Gap.

Nick

Ok, sorry to ask but could you provide me with this (i assume it is CSS?)? Since i have absolutally no idea where and how to do this (also because it is the first time i use Generate Press Premium and i would like to purchase more licenses but i do not want “issues” everytime so saving this settings/CSS would help me a lot).

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

CSS shouldn’t be required.
    Go to Customizer > Layout > Woocommerce you’ll see:

Once you select the mobile icon you can reduce the Column gap. Around 10 – 15px should do it.

Nick

Great! that works perfect! Thank you very much 🙂

David
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.