[Support request] Product Category Archive Dissapeared From Elements Location Display Rules

Home Forums Support [Support request] Product Category Archive Dissapeared From Elements Location Display Rules

Home Forums Support Product Category Archive Dissapeared From Elements Location Display Rules

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    wickedonline

Hi,

I have a bunch of custom page hero’s set up for product category pages using the location rules/product category archive page. For some reason I don’t have that option anymore and if I make an edit to one of them, they disappear now and I’m unable to add any new ones.

It was working perfectly fine. Not sure why the option to select product category archive page is gone now.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

That sounds strange. We haven’t removed anything from the display rules and I haven’t heard this issue before.

Any chance you can disable all plugins except GP Premium to eliminate conflicts from other plugins first?

Let me know 🙂

wickedonline

I just did and still having the same issue.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Is WooCommerce still activated?

I just checked the Shop template from the site library and can see the display rules no problem:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/S25nKd4R4SS

No changes in the display rule have been made on our end in recent updates.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.