[Support request] Product-Categories not showing when try to view

Home Forums Support [Support request] Product-Categories not showing when try to view

Home Forums Support Product-Categories not showing when try to view

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mikael

After update of Generatepress and another problem (header, now solved) which force me into a process of try and error in my settings..
    I have problem to click on product-categories in the menu bar. When clicking: Oops page not found.
    When I try to view in products/categories I get the same, page not found. And the same for all product-categories in the shop. (other buttons in the main menu works fine i.e home, contact)
    The URL is not changed and looks fine. All categories and all products are there. Menus in appearance looks fine.
    I believe I have done something with my settings..? Customizer?
    I have GP-premium 1.5.5 and I have deleted some of the customizer settings when try to solve previous problem.
    I really appreciate response for this issue (At the moment the shop is down).
    Thanks /Mikael

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

The Customizer doesn’t do anything to the permalinks, and GP shouldn’t either.

Can you try re-saving them in “Settings > Permalinks”? Sometimes they need to be rebuilt if a plugin does something to them.

Let me know 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.