[Support request] Problems with tpay.com payments gateway

Home Forums Support Problems with tpay.com payments gateway

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 months ago by David.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tomasz

Hi,
    I have a problem with the payment gateway. Generatepress does not show other payment methods then the default payments. The default for Woocommerce. It means that I can not use payments that are standard in my country. Everything works fine with PayPal or check payments but not with tpay.com

This is what I get when I enable tpay.com payments (Everything is set up correctly on the tpay.com payments tab in woo-commerce):

Sorry, it seems that there are no available payment methods for your state. Please contact us if you require assistance or wish to make alternate arrangements.

Is there any way to help me?

PS. This payment gateway works fine with other themes.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Aside of the front end templates GP doesn’t do anything with Woocommerce including how payment gateways operate. This type of error is generally related to the configuration. But it could also be conflicting with another plugin or function.

Can you try disabling other plugins to see if there is a conflict?

Tomasz

Hi,
    I did a new installation and I have tested the plugin once again. It works like a charm with GP but… Just to let you know. I have noticed that it doesn’t work when I use TPAY plugin on the US located server. Then the payment gateway doesn’t show up on GP. When I use it on servers located in Poland then it’s fine. I am not sure if it’s locked somehow (in TPAY) but GP works fine on the other webpage (server in Poland). From the other side, I also have checked your method (to disable plugins) and nothing happens. The payment gateway is not visible. When I have changed the theme to the WordPress default one same situation. So the problem is by the plugin side (tpay) or server configuration.

Thanks a lot for your previous information

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear you found the issue and the solution.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.