[Resolved] Problems with thumbnail width

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Problems with thumbnail width

Home Forums Support Problems with thumbnail width

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jens

Hi,

on my homepage, I have the Statement-Theme installed and a Plugin named Video Thumbnail. I want to show the recent posts on the mainpage in two or three columns. If the post contains a youtube video, the Plugin Video Thumbnail makes a thumbnail and puts it as picture in the preview.
    When I choose the width of the columns as “small”, everything is fine. But when I choose “medium”, the thumbnail picture doesn´t fit in the column anymore and is displayed in it´s full width.
    You can take a loot at it for yourself if you want: http://vwieviral.de

Do you have an idea what I could change to solve this problem?

Thanks!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

What is it supposed to look like? Are you wanting to remove the extra spacing to the right of the image?

Jens

Yes, I want the photo to fit into the column in which the rest of the post is located. So the photo has to automatically reseize.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

The extra spacing to the right of the photo is happening because you have your post image set to float left in “Customize > Blog > Post Image”.

When set to float left, it will add spacing to the right of the image to create a space between the image and content. In this case, there’s no content so it looks weird.

If you set the image to align center, that spacing should go away.

Jens

Now it works. Thanks a lot 🙂

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You’re welcome 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.