Using GP Premium and Elementor Pro, I’ve created a website, agents4homebuyers.com. I think I finally have the topbar, created with Elementor Pro and hooked above the Primary Navigation with GP Hooks, sorted out for the desktop. There are 5 columns across on desktop. On mobile 4 of the columns are in one row and the 5th should go to the next line. In Elementor Pro the top bar works on mobile, but when it displays on the phone, (or in Blisk) it only shows the first column and nothing else.
The second problem is that the nav logo that displays correctly on the desktop, does NOT display on mobile screens and is replaced sometimes by the alt text and sometimes by just a circle.
I’ve tried turning off unrelated plugins, but that didn’t change anything. Each time I change something I clear the Varnish cache but that has no effect. I don’t even know where to look.
Predictably when I had previous problems with that topbar Elementor told me that problems in a topbar used with GP Hooks, is likely a GP problem. To be fair, it works correctly when looking at it in isolation in Elementor, but in the actual website, it doesn’t work. I’ll go back to them and inquire about this one in particular.