[Resolved] Problems with plugins after update

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Problems with plugins after update

Home Forums Support Problems with plugins after update

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Victor

Hello, since the last update of the them a lot of plugins don’t work in my site:
    Lightbox plugins to show better images don’t work and I have tried four different plugins. The last one Lightbox Ultimate, and it doesn’t work. Last month I have the same instaled and it works before the update.
    My poll plugin it doesn’t work neither. Polls appear in the site but you can’t vote. It doesn’t happen anything when you click Vote button.
    I don’t know what is happening and if it’s because of the last update of the theme or not. Can someone help me? Thanks!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Can you link me to pages where the above aren’t working?

As a guess, those plugins are using javascript. If there’s a javascript error somewhere, the rest of the javascript on the page won’t work.

Try #1 on this page: https://generatepress.com/knowledgebase/debugging/

Victor

Sorry I deleted them before you answer. Now I am looking a plugin for a slider of all my previous galleries in WordPress. A lot of them are to do new ones, but I want that my previous galleries appear in a slider. I will try to find some one! Another question, to edit the image single page, which one I must edit in Editor? I want to change the format that appears when I click on a picture in my site and it goes to a single page with the picture, title, etc… I want to delete the title and I only want to appear the image. Where can I change it editing .php? The url is like that:

http://site.com/post/name-of-picture/#main

Can you help me? A lot of thanks!
    Great work!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You could try this CSS:

.attachment .entry-header {
        display: none;
    }
    Victor

A lot of thanks! FInally I have installed plugin Responsive Lightbox by DFactory and it works! Have a nice weekend! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Awesome ๐Ÿ™‚ You too!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.