[Resolved] Problems with Gp Premium

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Problems with Gp Premium

Home Forums Support Problems with Gp Premium

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Marco Parma

Hi Tom

today i made the last WP update 4.4 and updated all the plugins also. After i did that my website was gone. I went to cpanel from my host and deactivated all the plugins, in this way i come in again in wp admin panel. i reactiveted all the plugins again manually but with the Gp premiun plugin i get a fatal error:

Warning: require(/data/web/e23040/html/apps/wordpress-22729/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/inc/activation.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data/web/e23040/html/apps/wordpress-22729/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/gp-premium.php on line 15

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘/data/web/e23040/html/apps/wordpress-22729/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/inc/activation.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear’) in /data/web/e23040/html/apps/wordpress-22729/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/gp-premium.php on line 15

For me is chinese. Do you know what i can do?

Thanks
    Marco

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Marco,

It looks like your update of GP Premium didn’t complete as it’s missing files.

Through your cPanel, delete the gp-premium folder and then re-upload a fresh copy and activate.

That should fix this.

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Marco Parma

Hi Tom

yes now working.

Thanks
    Marco

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.