Black Friday Sale! Get $20 off GP Premium, $40 off our new Lifetime license, and 45% off license renewals/extensions! Learn more

[Resolved] Problems with back-to-top.min.js

Home Forums Support Problems with back-to-top.min.js

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Heiko

Hello!

After upgrading to V2 of GeneratePress I got errors from back-to-top.min.js on several pages. They only occur in combination with other plugins. I did not have the problems with these plugins before V2 so it could be a theme’s problem.

For an example, you can check https://www.feelspace.de . There I activated WP Popup Maker and then two things happen:
    1) A lot of JS errors show up:

back-to-top.min.js?ver=2.0:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'addEventListener' of null
        at back-to-top.min.js?ver=2.0:1
    (anonymous) @ back-to-top.min.js?ver=2.0:1
    (anonymous) @ back-to-top.min.js?ver=2.0:1
    back-to-top.min.js?ver=2.0:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'getAttribute' of null
    back-to-top.min.js?ver=2.0:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'getAttribute' of null

2) My Social Icons from Lightweight Social Icons disappear and change into a white line. You can see them at the bottom of the page in the footer.

Do you have any ideas why these problems show up?

Thanks for any help!

Regards,
    Heiko

GeneratePress 2.0
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You have an unclosed HTML comment, which is commenting out the back to top button and more: https://www.screencast.com/t/Jkc8O7Iw0

Heiko

Oh, what a shame. I should have figured out by myself. Thank you for your kind and great help!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.