[Resolved] [Problems] Anyone else have problems with the WordPress Customizer under Chrome?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] [Problems] Anyone else have problems with the WordPress Customizer under Chrome?

Home Forums Support [Problems] Anyone else have problems with the WordPress Customizer under Chrome?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Marcel Kuhla

Hey, Guys ๐Ÿ™‚

I’m currently reworking all my Websites with WordPress/GeneratePress and I have bought GP Premium last Year as I can use all Plugins.

But now with all Plugins activated, my WordPress Customizer is super laggy and I didn’t know what I can do about it…

Do you guys know, if increasing the memory_limit to 256MB+ helps it, or is that problem on the clientside?

I have all Script blockers and/or Adblockers disabled already.

Regards,

Marcel

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Marcel,

I do all of my developing in Chrome, so I don’t think it’s GP.

First, make sure only GP Premium is active and that you’ve deleted your individual add-ons.

Then, deactivate all of your other plugins except for GP Premium. Still laggy?

Marcel Kuhla

Yeah I have tried that, but I have an installation only with GeneratePress and GP Premium, there it was laggy too.

But I have found out what caused the Problems:

It is a Chrome Addon with the name “Emoji Keyboard” https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/emoji-keyboard-2016-by-em/ipdjnhgkpapgippgcgkfcbpdpcgifncb?hl=de which I was using for some of the social media posts.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Ah, glad you found the issue ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.