[Support request] problemes with BLOGS´s page

Home Forums Support [Support request] problemes with BLOGS´s page

Home Forums Support problemes with BLOGS´s page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Eva

I’m having problems with the template (Premium). Specifically, with the BLOG page.

In theory, on this page I cannot do anything because it is a page that simply lists the different entries/posts.

BLOG’s first page listing works reasonably well. The problem appears when the first page of the BLOG is complete, and the list continues in the second. Then, surprisingly, the reproduction of the entries appears disorganized, not respecting photo sizes or position of the texts. I’m doing the same as I did in the previous page and now everything goes wrong.

As, in addition, the BLOG page does not support any type of layout (I use Thrive for everything else), I do not know what I must do to solve the problem. For example, on that page I also would be interested in modifying the position of the ticket titles (horizontally and vertically), but I do not see how to do it.

I will appreciate your help.

The data to enter the web, if you think necessary, are the following:

** removed **

Thank you very much

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there – we will have a look at this issue as soon as we can. In the meantime, i advise you edit your initial post and delete the account details you have provided. I have made a note of them. The Edit option sits at the top right hand corner of the post. Thank you

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

What’s happening is Thrive is giving the image containers a width of 300px: https://www.screencast.com/t/8JRmdiKlfs0

However, this width doesn’t apply on loaded pages: https://www.screencast.com/t/XCpYYWxnwR

Any reason you’re using Thrive to build out your blog layout instead of using the standard theme layout? The blog module can achieve this exact look.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.