[Resolved] Problem with Woocommerce product page

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Problem with Woocommerce product page

Home Forums Support Problem with Woocommerce product page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    perlfan

Hi, all of a sudden I have a problem with the product page grid on mobiles. On some mobiles and in the Chrome developer tools (and also on my mobile) there are 4 mini product thumbnails in a row, with each product text in a very narrow column (see attached screenshot; plus there is margin on the right side). Then in the Firefox developer tools, the mobile product page displays as it should (one product per row; no margin on the right side). How is this possible? I don’t know how to fix this. Thanks for help – FRANK

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Any chance you can link us to the site in question with all plugins disabled except GP Premium and WooCommerce?

You can use the private information field.

Let me know 🙂

perlfan

Sorry, forgot to paste also the website URL. If you don’t see the problem directly, I can also deactivate everything as requested. It’s just that the site has a shop …

Thank you, Frank

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

i am not seeing the issue on my mobile phone.
    I do see it if i open it on a desktop browser mobile responsive view in developer tools. However if i refresh the page whilst in the responsive view, the mobile styles load correctly.

This sounds like a caching issue. Try disabling any cache plugins first to see if they are causing the problem. If the issue persists then it may be your server has page caching enabled and it is confusing Mobile and Desktop page caches.

perlfan

Thank you, you were right. I had WP Rocket installed, after deactivating it, it went all back to normal. I’ll see with them what to change in the settings. Thanks, Frank

David
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.