[Support request] problem with large images

Home Forums Support [Support request] problem with large images

Home Forums Support problem with large images

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Víctor

Hi,

from the last update of the template I have a problem, the main images of the homepage that are fullscreen horizontally, the horizontal scroll bar appears and I do not know how to solve it because it did not happen before, you can see for yourself that the bar appears of scroll. See if you can help me.

Thanks a lot

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

i am not acutally seeing the issue – but you’re using Elementor and have the Sections set to Stretch to full width. I personally would not use the Stretch option as it is using Javascript to do that. Instead:

1. set your Content Container to Full Width, then all your sections will fill the width of the screen.
    2. For your contained sections you can set their width in the Elementor editor.

Víctor

yes, the problem is that currently a bit of a horizontal scroll bar appears. For example, I am making this website as well and I want the racket image to fill the entire width and adapt without the scroll bar coming out. Please tell me if you are as nice as I can do option number 1 and 2 since I am not clear.

Thanks a lot

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

1. In the WP page editor you can change the Content Container Width to full width – see this document:

https://docs.generatepress.com/article/content-container/

2. Then in the Elementor Editor ALL of your Sections will automatically be Full Width. When you select a section in Elementor in its Layout Setting you can change the inner width. This will allow you to have some section full width and other sections as contained.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.