[Resolved] Problem with h1 titles

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Problem with h1 titles

Home Forums Support Problem with h1 titles

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Carlotta Gergely

Hi Tom
    I have a client who is using exhibit and gp premium. Before she updated to gp premium 1.2.69 and exhibit 1.0.4 (generate press theme is 1.3.46) it worked without any problems. Now the h1 titles are visible in customizer but not longer on the pages itself. I updated page-header on one page and then h1 appeared but in customizer there were double h1 titles. Then I deactivated the page-header function without success. Do you have any idea what’s wrong? my client’s website has 60 pages and 140 blog posts so not very time consuming to update pager headers on each page.

Thanks for your feedback
    Carlotta

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Where exactly should I be looking? Nothing happens when it comes to H1 elements in the theme, so I’d need to know exactly where to look in order to see what’s going on.

Carlotta Gergely

Hi Tom,

e.g. if you go to menu-point “Behandlungen” and click on “Übersicht Behandlungen” there should be a h1 title named “Überblick über unsere Behandlungsmethoden” which is not visible but I can see in customizer.
    Does this help to see anything?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Looks like the Content Title is disabled using the Disable Elements meta box?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/disable-elements-overview/

Let us know.

Carlotta Gergely

Hi Leo,

this was the first thing I checked – no deactivated titles.Probably it’s another plugin or something else. We decided to add the h1 title into the content and hide the page title which is a lot of work on this website but my client is now working on this.

Otherwise we are loosing time in investigating what’s went wrong in the past.

Thanks anyway for your help
    Carlotta

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hmm that’s weird because I see this in the source: .entry-header{display:none}
    Any caching plugin?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.