[Support request] Problem with error log

Home Forums Support [Support request] Problem with error log

Home Forums Support Problem with error log

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Davide

Hi Tom, I have many row with this problem in my error log (in main directory wp):

[11-Jan-2017 12:17:26 UTC] GP_Resize.process() error: Image must be local: http://ucm.sododesign.it/wp-includes/images/media/default.png

How fix this?
    Thank you very much

Davide

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

This means you’re trying to serve a file from a different URL through the image resizer (used in the Page Header and featured images).

Make sure you’re only using local files when the resizer is active.

Davide

Sorry Tom, but i not understand how fix this problem πŸ˜€

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

When uploading your page header image (https://docs.generatepress.com/article/page-header-image/), make sure the image is located in your media library, not on an external site.

Davide

Sorry Tom, but I not use Page Header Image (is deactivated).

I not understand this error πŸ™

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm, GP_Resize is used in two places:

1. Page Header
    2. Blog

If you’re not using Page Header, have you set post image sizes for the blog images in Customize > Blog > Post Images?

Davide

Hi Tom, yes I use resizing the page Blog, but this I did it online, on a live site …

How fix this problem? I have many rows whith this error in my root of WP.

Thank you very much,
    Davide

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Only way to fix it is to make sure the images you’re resizing exist inside your Media Library. They can’t be external URLs to another server.

Enrico

Hi,
    I have the same problem. I have a site running on wpml on multiple domains. In the blog grid view no images show and the log is filling up with this error message. I switched from subfolders like domain.com/lng to each language separate domain. I don’t want/can’t upload each and every image for all blog posts again. Is there a way to just disable this resize function or a filter or hook I can use to do it manually? Why does it have to be saved on the same domain to begin with?

Thank you for your help. Love GPP

Enrico

Ok, so I had to manually define WP_HOME and WP_SITEURL in the wp-config according to the requested url. I think this is a problem that comes with wpml and is not directly related to GPP. It is working now for me.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad you got it working – thanks for sharing your solution πŸ™‚

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.