[Resolved] Problem with Contact form 7 css

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Problem with Contact form 7 css

Home Forums Support Problem with Contact form 7 css

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bruno

Hey Tom,

Thanks for your superb theme.

I have some errors in my site when i activate Contact Form 7.

3 ‘https://’ links (with nothing else after the //) are activated as you can see in the page’s source

I tried to add Contact Form 7 Style plugin but it did nothing.

That generates errors when I check the page with SEO PowerSuite WebsiteAuditor or with W3C validator

I use WP Rocket, Really Simple SSL pro and some other premium plugin but their supports suspect that it could be a problem with the theme.

I know you also use Contact Form 7 and you don’t have the same problem in your page source.

Could you help ?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Plugin authors always blame the theme ๐Ÿ™‚

Can you try #1 on this page with only GP, GP Premium ad Contact Form 7 activated and see if we can find the culprit?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/debugging-tips/

Let us know.

Bruno

Thanks for your quick answer.

I suspected that it came from something else that your theme but your answer helped me to find the courage to try each plugin one by one.

The suspect is a premium plugin called Gonzales. It has a lot of options and it allows you to to get rid of useless CSS and JS files, page by page and plugin by plugin, in order to speed up Wordpres.

I guess that i did some bad settings with Gonzales. I’ll have to activate it step by step and see what creates the problem.

Thanks for your very useful help and your fantastic theme.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad you are enjoying GP! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.