[Support request] Problem with Checkout on Woocommerce/GP

Home Forums Support [Support request] Problem with Checkout on Woocommerce/GP

Home Forums Support Problem with Checkout on Woocommerce/GP

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JURE

Hi, I assume this is not directly connected to GP issue BUT still I am kindly asking if you could help me.
    Can’t find solution for the problem that after the successful checkout/payment, site got redirected to basket again with the prompt : ”Checkout is not available whilst your basket is empty”
    I actually found some possible solutions, but I don’t understand it quite, so is there a possibility to send you an e-mail with print-screens for better understanding of my problem.
    I’m using GP Premium and Woocommerce 3.8.1

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

its not really in our scope and something you should raise with Woocommerce or any plugins used for your Payement Gateway or Custom Thank You Page ( if being used ).

Does the issue occur in both languages? as this may identify the issue being translation related.

JURE

Hi thanks for answering, yes in both languages. In the meantime, I’ve checked php error log and it seems it got something to do with Woocommerce / Easy Appointments missmatch while both have their own endpoints. I’ve asked Nikola from EApp, mabye he will know how to help. Thanks and bye.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad you found the possible issue 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.