[Resolved] Problem with a menú inside topbar widget mmerged with secondary navigation

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Problem with a menú inside topbar widget mmerged with secondary navigation

Home Forums Support Problem with a menú inside topbar widget mmerged with secondary navigation

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Javier

Hi, I have this configuration:

– Secondary navigation set in top bar before header with right alignment
    – Top bar set to merge with secondary navigation
    – A widget in the Top bar with a menu

The problem is that the menu in the widget area is hidden, if I set the secondary navigation to align in the left, this menu appears.

Here you can see a screenshot.

Regards

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you set the secondary nav to align left so i can see what the issue is ?

Javier

Done, you can check it now.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Still not seeing it:

Javier

It’s on the left.. the problem is that “Contacto” and “Ayuda” are in a menu inside a widget in top bar.

When secondary nav is aligned to the left the widget is shown on the right of the secondary navigation (all at the right of the screen).

When secondary nav is aligned to the right the widget is placed on the left of the screen of the page but it’s hidden.

If I insert a text on the widget its ok, but the problem is when I select a menu widget.

Here You can see the difference:

Problem compared

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you check the Font size in Customizer > Typography > Secondary navigation ?

Javier

It’s set to 13 px:

fONT size

Javier

I solved this issue with this css:

Specific for my menu id:

.secondary-nav-aligned-right .secondary-navigation .widget_nav_menu #menu-topbar-ayuda {
        font-size: 13px;
    }

But it can be general to the ul:

.secondary-nav-aligned-right .secondary-navigation .widget_nav_menu ul {
        font-size: 13px;
    }

Thanks for your help.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Apologies for the delay in responding – really glad to hear you found the CSS required to fix this. It looks as though this may be a ‘bug’ in our CSS which we will address for the next update. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Javier

Don’t worry, I was out of my work hours. Perfect that you address for a next update.
    Thanks for your time.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thanks for that 🙂 Have a good day!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.