[Resolved] private site/posts –> error: blog page is not shown

Home Forums Support [Resolved] private site/posts –> error: blog page is not shown

Home Forums Support private site/posts –> error: blog page is not shown

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sven

Hi Tom,

on http://abi1994.org I maintain a site for my high school class. It contains both type of posts/pages – public and private, because there is some private information not to be shown to the world. So this is only accessable for registered users.

Now I wanted to use your blog-add-on. By activating it my blog page (= “news” in the menu) is loaded if I’m not logged on (with my public posts). But as soon as I’m logged in my site – the blog page is not loaded any more… it stays as it was and after a while (~10 secs) I get the following error message:
    Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

So the problem occurs because of the blog-add-on, private posts and logging in… any suggestions to solve this problem?

I appreciate your answer!

Best regards from Germany,
    Sven

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Sven,

That’s very odd – if you’re sure it’s the Blog add-on and not another plugin (#1 on this page: https://generatepress.com/knowledgebase/debugging/), can you check your error_log file (your hosting should be able to point you to it) to see if there’s any errors in there?

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Sven

Hi Tom,

this morning it works! I have absolutely no clue, why it didn’t work yesterday!?
    But actually it’s working now – without any changes!

Sorry for disturbing you…

Best regards,
    Sven

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem! Glad it’s working ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.