[Support request] Primary nav has white background when aligned centered or right

Home Forums Support [Support request] Primary nav has white background when aligned centered or right

Home Forums Support Primary nav has white background when aligned centered or right

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Amanda

When I align my primary nav to left, it has a transparent background, but when I align center or to the right; it takes on a white background. I have a merged header and have checked all my settings against the two other sites I have set up the same way, but I cannot figure out what’s going on.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you remove or provide the login requirements to the site – with the Nav aligned right so i can take a look at the issue.

Amanda

How do I provide the login so it’s not publicly viewable here?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

If you can create a temporary user account then you can post them here as no one but us admin can see the URL which makes the login useless to anyone else.

Amanda

I have disabled Privacy Mode so you can see the staging site without the need for a login.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Just clicked on the link in the original topic and it’s still asking for a Username and Password.

Amanda

Sorry. Don’t know why.

Here you go:

flywheel
    rectangular-rule

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Looks like the white background is set within the navigation color under the Site Header tab for the header element:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/header-element-overview/#navigation-colors

Can you confirm?

Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.