[Resolved] Primary Menu Floating Right & Sticky: Drop-down not working on scroll

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Primary Menu Floating Right & Sticky: Drop-down not working on scroll

Home Forums Support Primary Menu Floating Right & Sticky: Drop-down not working on scroll

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Alex

Hi,

I’m encountering the following problem on two sites independently:

Set up:
    – I have a primary menu set up as sticky & Navigation position as “Float right”. The Primary menu has sub-items.
    – I also have a secondary menu set up as “Above Header”

When I’m on top of the page, the drop-down menu of the primary menu is working as expected.
    When I scroll down, the sticky menu appears. I can click on the main items, but the drop-down list of sub-items does not appear on hover.

On a third site, I have a primary menu set up “Above Header” and a secondary menu as “Float Right”.
    Here the drop-down in the sticky menu is working just fine.

I’m running WP 4.4.1 and GP Premium 1.2.74. Aforementioned problem occured both in Firefix & Chrome. Both sites are not live yet.

I’d be really gratefull for a hint why the drop-downs are not working.

Cheers
    Alex

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Alex,

Make sure your using the latest version of the theme (1.3.23) and GP Premium (1.2.79).

There was recently massive changes made to the dropdown system that require everything to be up to date.

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Alex

Hi Tom,

thank you for your swift reply – and sorry for this late feedback!

Updating did the trick, dropdowns ont the sticky menu are working now as desired.

Cheers

Alex

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Perfect ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.