[Resolved] Preset Color Schemes

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Preset Color Schemes

Home Forums Support Preset Color Schemes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Scott

Hey There!

I was wondering if there was anyway to access preset color schemes or if this was a feature that would perhaps be re-implemented in the future?

With GP 3.1 I love the idea and flexibility of Global Colors but it would be even better if there were some starter color palettes to get things moving a little quicker.

In older versions I would use the presets to rapidly get the site in the general direction the client wanted and then start making requested changes.

Just thought I’d ask!

Thanks 🙂

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
    Scott

Leo:

Thanks for the response. I don’t think implementing it programmatically would be quicker than just selecting Global Colors from the customizer.

The really nice thing about the presets is you could see where the colors actually populated on the page and it started with a coordinated color scheme…just a great way to rapidly get started.

I guess I’ll just get very familiar with using Global Colors then export some basic color schemes which I can import as needed (I did notice there was an option for just importing and exporting those).

Thanks!

-Scott

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I don’t think implementing it programmatically would be quicker than just selecting Global Colors from the customizer.

I agree 🙂

I’m not really sure what the preset you are referring to here then. Sounds like Global colors is exactly what you need.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.