[Support request] premium site library

Home Forums Support [Support request] premium site library

Home Forums Support premium site library

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ophelia

Hello
    I activated the license and cannot see the premium site library. I reached out to you last week. You told me to contact my hosting and make sure their server is able to talk to generatepress.com and gpsites.co. My server “help group” indicated my website is on the Beta server with the latest PHP version 7.3.9. the server does not have a block on our Beta servers, so there is not an issue with the connection. All that said, I still cannot see the site library. How do I get past this. I am technically challenged and I’m wasting a lot of time.

Thanks
    Phil

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

when you say you cannot see the Site Library – have you enabled the Site Library module in Dashboard > Appearance > GeneratePress ?

Ophelia

Yes. If you are asking did I active GeneratePress. I don’t know how to enable or activate it for premium.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Go to the WordPress Dashboard, select Appearance > GeneratePress. There you will see a list of Modules including the Site Library – you need to select Activate beside that.

It may be worth you watching Tom’s video here:

https://docs.generatepress.com/article/using-the-site-library/

Ophelia

Hi David, Thank you. I actually did activate and I ended up with the free site library. I’m at my wits end. I even deleted and reinstalled GP, still no premium site library.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

There is no free site library.

There is only one Site Library which comes with GeneratePress Premium.
    And these are all the sites it provides:

https://generatepress.com/site-library/

Ophelia

I misunderstood GeneratePress. I think I finally get some of it. The site library houses various website layout options. I am in search of images for my site.

Is it possible to change the images on a GP theme?

Thanks

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

You can definitely change the images to whatever you like 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.