[Resolved] Potential Bug: Slide-out Navigation Hides Body Background Image

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Potential Bug: Slide-out Navigation Hides Body Background Image

Home Forums Support Potential Bug: Slide-out Navigation Hides Body Background Image

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Maziar

Hi,

Set-up:
    My primary menu is below the header and uses background image (a low-opacity .png file). This navigation is set to be sticky with no transition. The body of the page is styled with a background image which is visible through transparent main navigation. When viewed on mobile the slide-out navigation, navigation search, and navigation logo are displayed.

Bug/issue:
    When a page is viewed at a screen width smaller than the break-point (using chrome) clicking the slide-out menu icon brings out the slide-out menu, as expected, but also hides the body’s background image. The body’s background-image remains hidden even after the slide-out navigation is deactivated and is displayed again only following a page reload.

I believe the above to be a bug and hope that it can be addressed.

Regards
    Maziar

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Any chance you can link me to your site?

Thanks! πŸ™‚

Maziar

Hi,

I cannot since the site in question is at localhost.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem – I’m out of office until tomorrow morning, but will take a look and make any necessary adjustments before releasing the next GP Premium πŸ™‚

Thanks!

Maziar

Great, thanks.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I believe I have this fixed.

Can you email me at support@generatepress.com so I can email you the latest version to confirm it’s fixed before releasing?

Thanks!

Maziar

Sent.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Issue has been resolved in the next version.

Thanks for reporting! πŸ™‚

Maziar

Thank you and no problem.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.