[Resolved] Posts show double featured image

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Posts show double featured image

Home Forums Support Posts show double featured image

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nicklas E. Knutzen

After the latest update to the “Exhibit” theme, my posts’ featured image started appearing twice on the “latest posts” page. I am at a loss on how to fix it or what to do. Do you have any idea how to?

Below is a screenshot showing the featured image, a blank line (which seems to be for the excerpt of a post) and the featured image once again, followed by the post excerpt itself.

Double featured image

Nicklas E. Knutzen

Actually, I should elaborate: It’s not the posts themselves that show a double image, but the pages that lists the posts, i.e. the “latest posts” page, or a category page. Thanks.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Nicklas,

Super sorry about that – this is a known bug that I overlooked when I released the new version of the Blog addon – I guess I was too excited to show off the new features.

The fixed themes have been uploaded to WP.org, but the queues over there are pretty brutal, so I made a post below that gives you the updated functions.php file that you can replace.

http://generatepress.com/forums/topic/double-image/#post-47009

Simply copy the code from the “Exhibit” file I posted, and replace everything inside “Appearance > Editor > Functions.php”.

Let me know if you have any questions at all – and sorry again for the inconvenience.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.