[Support request] Posts Layout Structure

Home Forums Support [Support request] Posts Layout Structure

Home Forums Support Posts Layout Structure

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    jim

Dear Support,

I create a new post template but I am not able to apply it within my old and new posts. (please check attachment message).

Trying to change the settings at theme customizer or even through generate_layout_panel but it doesn’t return any results.

Is it a conflict with theme settings (Avery)? Am I able to change them so as meet my needs?

Thanks,
    Dimitris

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

if you’re creating a post template in Elementor then you must ensure that you set the Display Conditions correctly in Elementor – if set to Single Post and your template contains the Elementor Content Widget then these should automatically override the themes single post.

Let me know if i have correctly understood the issue

jim

Do I need to set the display conditions :

– default, elementor canvas or full widht?

How can I include the post content widget in my template?

Thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

None of that is related to how Elementor displays a post template.
    When you create and save your elementor template it allows you to set its Display Conditions:

https://elementor.com/help/conditions/

The Content Widget is part of Elmentor – when you edit your global template you should see the Widget in the sidebar list it provides.

jim

ok thanks, David. It seems that I started placing things in order.

What now am I missing is the Elementor header and footer set by default with display conditions ROS it’s not viewable at all website apart from the homepage where single post is beng exluded from conditions.

any idea?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sorry David is off his shift now.

Would it be possible for you to check with Elementor’s support first?

This sounds like a question directly related to their plugin.

Let me know if I’m missing something.

jim

I did contact them as well but it seems that Theme Structure (Avery from Generate Press Site Library) conflicts with the Single post template (Elementor).

Can you please advise?

Thanks,

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

The only parts of Avery that may interfere are the Elements added to Appearance > Elements. If you quick edit each of the elements and change the status to draft those will be disabled. Try disabling all of them to see if resolves the issue.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.