[Resolved] Post update problem with a WPSP list

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Post update problem with a WPSP list

Home Forums Support Post update problem with a WPSP list

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Bernhard

Hello,
    I migrated a post from Elementor to Gutenberg and everything works fine beside one list, shortcode [wp_show_posts id="31941"]

When I add this list I get the error Updating failed. The response is not a valid JSON response.

I moved everything to the staging site for testing.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Any chance you can disable all plugins except GP Premium and WPSP to test?

Bernhard

Hi Leo,
    disabling NextGen Gallery the error message disappears.
    But I found that the post is still updated even when the message pops up. It seems a bit like a timeout because I found the message one time also with NGG disabled.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear.

NexGen is super buggy from what we’ve seen and heard.

If you can make an alternative work like Envira then that might be a good idea.

Bernhard

Yes, I know. For a while I could not update NextGen because it was not compatible with Rankmath.

Anyway, the actual problems using Gutenberg I had not with Elementor. Now I must clear the Autoptimize cache after every update because it does not take some Generateblocks formattings and I shall disable NGG. Does this mean that Autoptimize and NGG are not fully compatible with Gutenberg?

As Envira is not multilingual and I will not add new galleries, I will probably pass to the standard wordpress gallery for the existing galleries.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I can’t really comment on other plugins unfortunately.

We are using Autopimize with Gutenberg and haven’t experienced any incompatiblity.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.