[Support request] Post title not aligned correctly with featured image in query loop block

Home Forums Support [Support request] Post title not aligned correctly with featured image in query loop block

Home Forums Support Post title not aligned correctly with featured image in query loop block

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Susan

Hi
    On my homw page I have two images that are slightly wider than the others. I like this effect. The problem is that I have a query loop block in the centre of the page. I put it in a grid block but the post title is aligned to the narrower images not the featured image in the loop block.
    Not sure how I can remedy this.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

is this the issue?

2022-08-18_12-57-13

Susan

yes.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Ok, so the Featured image block has been set to Wide Width ( in the blocks toolbar ).
    You could do the same with the Headline Block that is displaying the Title.

But, if you reduce your browser width until the image touches the viewport edge you will notice there is no padding…. so i am not sure if you want to do that with your title ?

Susan

Hi
    The problem is – the text that it is not aligned in a post title block (part of the query loop) So I cannot edit it. Seems there is mot a solution.

Were you suggeting that I check all blocks have some padding? is 20 a good amount?

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Susan,

Since you are already using GB, why not using GB’s query loop block instead of the WP query loop block?
    https://docs.generateblocks.com/article/query-loop-overview/

The GB one will give you much better control.

Give it a try and let us know what do you think 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.