- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Fernando.
April 17, 2022 at 6:19 pm #2191746Vladimir
I am trying to edit the page located here: https://attention.cc/internet/kampanja-o-kojoj-se-pricalo-tu-gde-ste-vi/
1) How do I move red “quotes” more to the left. I want to stretch it so there are only two lines of text; not three like now. I selected block already and I see padding is zero, I don’t know what i am ding wrong
2) Is “red quote sybol” part of your library somewhere and where do I find this library in the admin? I find it cool and want to use more of these elements?
3) If I wanted to add vertical elements (like ads) on the left or right of this post, where would go in the admin? Is there a side-bar widget or something like that? There is a lot of empty space on the desktop on the left and right – so I am considering adding something there.
Thank you for excellent support,
VladApril 17, 2022 at 7:13 pm #2191777Fernando Customer Support
1. You may add padding to your Headline Block icon as such: https://share.getcloudapp.com/E0ugL9bY
2. It’s a custom SVG HTML code which can be found here: https://share.getcloudapp.com/Wnuy6Bb0
3. You may set it through Appearance > Customize > Layout > Sidebars. Then you may add widgets in Apeparance > Customize > Widgets or Appearance > Widgets.
Hope this clarifies. 🙂April 18, 2022 at 6:38 pm #2192857Vladimir
For 3) above, yes I can see how this adds items to sidebar. I think your instructions are missing step as when I follow them, sidebars squeeze text in the middle too much. Thanks to you I discovered getcloudapp.com so here is the screenshot of where I would like sidebars to appear:
Can you please send me instructions for 3) above with steps that will make sidebar appear where I show it in drawing above.
When I follow your instructions, I get this: https://share.getcloudapp.com/2NuzWdN4April 18, 2022 at 8:13 pm #2192892Fernando Customer Support
“Read” has a Layout Element for Posts in Appearance > Elements called “Posts Width”. Kindly try setting the Sidebar layout there and in the Content section, you can set the Content Area and Content width. Try modifying these to your preference.
Moreover, if you want to further increase the space for the content, you may set a bigger Container Width in Appearance > Customize > Layout > Container.
These steps should allow you to set a bigger space for the content.
Hope this clarifies. 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.