[Resolved] Post Images Clickable and Lightbox

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Post Images Clickable and Lightbox

Home Forums Support Post Images Clickable and Lightbox

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jatin

Hi Guys,

I have blog posts in which i write content and in between there are pictures which i paste as needed. Is there any way i can make these pictures clickable and open in a lightbox which will show the full image and user can then go back to the post by pressing escape button. you can pick any post with image in it so not applies to specific post.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi,

To make images open a modal/lightbox on click requires third party plugins that are outside of our scope.

Alternatively, you can write your own script places on a hook element w/ display rules to scan for images inside your content area to open a modal but unfortunately, custom scripts are also a site customization that is out of our scope.

A wise man once said:
    "Have you cleared your cache?"

Jatin

Hi Elvin, Thanks. Can you please suggest any good plugin for this.

Jatin

Is there any way to link all my images to media file. When i link my image to media file it opens in a lightbox which is fine but some of the images it does not show the media file option and all previous images i have to do it manually. I have found a code but does not seem to work.

add_action( 'after_setup_theme', 'default_attachment_display_settings' );
    function default_attachment_display_settings() {
        update_option( 'image_default_link_type', 'file' );
    }

https://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/115368/overide-gallery-default-link-to-settings/375528#375528

https://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/307754/how-to-add-a-link-to-media-file-for-every-image-inserted-in-content

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Which images are they not working on?

Jatin

Hi David, I have a plugin simple lighbox which provides the lightbox functionality but for images in which i link it to Media File. But I have so many images in my previous posts which i want to link to Media File.
    How can it be done ?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

This sounds like a better question for the plugin’s support team maybe?

Let me know if I’m missing something.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.