[Resolved] Post format changes

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Post format changes

Home Forums Support Post format changes

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Chad Biggs

Hi Tom, All my posts are acting whacky. In the editor I have <h1 style=”text-align: center;”>something</h1><p style=”text-align: center;”>blah blah</p> , I have disabled elements ticked to hide the content the title but the page renders like this <h1 class=”entry-title” itemprop=”headline”>something</h1></header><!– .entry-header –>

<p>blah blah<br /> </p>. Notice the align center and emphasize is missing? And it’s like that on all posts. Do you have any clues as to whats going on?
    Chad

Just one more thing … I cant view the posts unless I am logged in and sometimes even when I am logged in, otherwise I get an error Oops! That page cant be found. Do you know what would cause that?

Chad Biggs

I reset permalinks back to default and then everything started working.

Chad Biggs

Why is permalinks breaking the links when I change the structure?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

What are you changing the structure to? It might be a server/hosting issue.

Chad Biggs

Hi Tom, I haven’t done anything to the structure. I ended up breaking my wp and couldn’t figure out how to get back so I completely wiped it and started over. I was starting to lean to a server issue by the time I went to bed 3 hours ago. I would ask my hosting company, but unless I had an idea of what it could be to tell them, they would just say its not their fault.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Is the issue still happening with your new install?

Chad Biggs

Yes, still happening. I called my host to see if there was anything they could do, but was told its a development problem. I checked my file permissions to make sure they were set to write. I tried modifying the web config file, but that didn’t help either.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Can you link me to the site showing the problem?

Chad Biggs

Yes, do you have a support email address? I can send you a link and set up a user for you so you can play with it if you want.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.