[Support request] post filtering

Home Forums Support [Support request] post filtering

Home Forums Support post filtering

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by David.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Evenit

Hi I am using your plugin WP Show Posts Pro on my site and I need to add a functionality for post filtering based on tags or categories, just to let the user to filter quickly a large amount of posts without the need to do a search.
    I know the the plugin will be soon merged in Generate Blocks. May you suggest a plugin for post filtering that can work with WP Show Posts (and then Generate Blocks)? Or maybe you are considering implementing this feature in your plugin in the future?

Thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

its not possible to integrate that kind of filter with WP Show Posts.
    But we do have it on our features list in the future GenerateBlocks Query Loop block. It won’t be there on release as it will be a Pro addition, but we will be adding it 🙂

Evenit

Thank you very much for your quick reply David, have you an idea of the timing of the addition?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I don’t. We’re just about to release GenerateBlocks Alpha 1.5 which introduces the Query Loop block ( replacement for WPSP ) that will be in testing for a few weeks, during which time aside from bug testing we’ll be working on the Pro features.

If you’re in a rush you may want to look for an alternative.

Evenit

ok thank you

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.