[Support request] Post Customize

Home Forums Support [Support request] Post Customize

Home Forums Support Post Customize

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    floyd

Hey I would like to know how to make the images on this page full with where the image will be displayed more clearer and at the full pixel

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

do you want to keep the existing content width but have the images extend to the full width of the screen?

floyd

That’s right.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

In the Block editor, select the image, in the toolbar that appears above it there are icons for align wide and align full – the full option will (should) stretch it across the width of the browser.

Slight issue will be the possibility it conflicting with the sidebar. Let me know.

floyd

I tried it and the only thing that happened is that the image full the with of the container.

I am looking to achieve something like this:
    https://tinylittlebusinesses.com/systems-thinking/

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Align Full width only works in GP if there is No sidebar on the post, as it would clash, so it applies the Align Wide setting. If you disable the sidebar then you will see the full width images extending to the edge of the screen.

Align Wide extends to the edge of the container, so overrides the padding. To increase that effect you can increase the container width and increase the padding. The larger the padding the more noticeable the effect.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.