[Resolved] Post Archive Image Alignment

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Post Archive Image Alignment

Home Forums Support Post Archive Image Alignment

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mike

I don’t want to align my images in my posts to left, right, or center. I prefer no alignment. Where is the option for this? In my post archive https://toledoaameetings.com/announcements/ I just want the images without alignment. I have it set to center because right and left look worse. Normally the image would be to the left and above the text all on its own. Someone else also had this question but it was never answered.

Thanks

PS Why did I have to choose a image size? Why did it not just grab the medium size image like all my other themes have.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

to have the image fit 100% of the column you will need to use a larger image. Your columns are currently 776px wide but the max image size is only 560px wide.
    Can you load a larger image? And then set the image size to auto – alignment left will then be fine.

Mike

Well, I don’t need to have the image sizes fit 100% of the column. I just want to have the option for choosing no alignment. Maybe I don’t have a clear understanding of how alignment in css works. At any rate I found a way to change the display to something suitable.

Thanks for your help though.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

sorry if i misunderstood, the no alignment would just stop any text wrap. If you need that i can provide some CSS, let me know.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.