[Support request] Possible to restrict GP Premium plugin to one site only of a multi-site?

Home Forums Support [Support request] Possible to restrict GP Premium plugin to one site only of a multi-site?

Home Forums Support Possible to restrict GP Premium plugin to one site only of a multi-site?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    John

Hi,

I’ve run into a problem. An apparent conflict between GP Premium (specifically the Typography add-in, I think) and another plugin, Styles, that can also be used to change fonts.

On a single site sandbox with the GP plugin inactive, Styles works perfectly. With the GP plugin activated, Styles is completely without effect. This isn’t a priblem on a single site since I ponly need to use one of the other. The problem comes on my multi-site.

I am using GP to style one website on the multi-site, but I want to use Styles to style another website. I can’t do this. GP Premium plugin activated across the network, while Styles works partially on the target site it’s impossible to use it to change fonts. The input field for fonts remains blank.

I jhave looked for a way to have GP Premium active only one the site where I want to use it, but that doesn’t seem to be an option.

Do you have any advice?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi John,

On the site you don’t want to use Typography, can’t you go into “Appearance > GeneratePress” and deactivate Typography?

I haven’t played with multi site for a little while, so maybe that’s not possible.

Let me know 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.