[Resolved] Possible Issue w/ Footer Widgets?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Possible Issue w/ Footer Widgets?

Home Forums Support Possible Issue w/ Footer Widgets?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mechele

Are there any issues with footer widgets suddenly not recognizing code? Basically, we run ads in the three footer widgets on our page. They have been working just fine for months, then suddenly the middle one just kind of disappeared, and the one on the far right “snapped” into its place. In the dashboard, in the “Widget” area, there are still three footer widgets, each w/ its own code set; but, on the page, only two are seen. I tried removing the third widget, just to see what it would do. Basically, with no third widget to move over into the second position, it just appeared to have nothing in it, and prompted to add something, even tho’ there is clearly code for an ad there. Do you think this is strictly a code issue with the ad that is in that second spot, or have you seen something like this before? I just wanted to be sure I checked every possibility. Thanks so much for your time.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I would guess that it’s the ad code itself – maybe the reference to the image is no longer correct.

Have you tried adding one of the working ad codes into the problem widget area?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.