- This topic has 10 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 2 months ago by Leo.
August 11, 2017 at 5:02 am #363852Mukda
I have two questions:
– How to position social icons on the same line?
– Under Copyright: %current_year% and %copy% don’t work automatically. How to do?
Best regardsAugust 11, 2017 at 8:31 am #363967LeoStaffCustomer SupportAugust 11, 2017 at 12:44 pm #364159Mukda
Thank you for quick response.
Here is the site: http://bunma.eu.
Just get started today 🙂
Best regardsAugust 11, 2017 at 1:49 pm #364203LeoStaffCustomer SupportAugust 11, 2017 at 1:59 pm #364224Mukda
Ok, many thanks.
But how about the second Q: – Under Copyright: %current_year% and %copy% don’t work automatically. How to do?
BRAugust 11, 2017 at 2:04 pm #364229LeoStaffCustomer SupportAugust 11, 2017 at 3:30 pm #364282Mukda
Thank you very much for guiding me!
“One is always wiser after the event.”
Regarding copyright I firstly understood that the text description beneath the box is a part of your code :-))))) Sorry 🙏
Social icons work well now. For better understanding I would recommend:
1. to give a short information that multiple icons in one widget is possible;
2. within this one widget should it be possible to customize each icon (i.e. its characteristic color, round or square). Now I got all desired icons inline, unfortunately their color is monoton;
3. last but not least, “Line” and “Messenger” are not available. It would be good if they could be added into your collection.
Will get back to you for further questions.
BRAugust 11, 2017 at 5:06 pm #364332Mukda
GP Premium 1.4.2 might have bugs in the blog section as the column layout cannot be deactivated.
BRAugust 11, 2017 at 9:08 pm #364404LeoStaffCustomer SupportAugust 12, 2017 at 1:37 am #364514Mukda
bunma.eu using 1.4.1 version. It works well there.
But a new site using 1.4.2. It doesn’t work In the customizer.
BRAugust 12, 2017 at 8:44 am #364660
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.