[Resolved] Popups in GP o GB (menu off canvas)

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Popups in GP o GB (menu off canvas)

Home Forums Support Popups in GP o GB (menu off canvas)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Luis Miguel Rosero

Hi Leo, I hope you are well.

I wonder how I could implement a popup, modal, popup… on my website.

(use generatepress premium + generatebocks free)

I have created a new header from a Block type Element, something simple. A container with a grid with two columns, on the left side my logo, on the right side a button that in theory should open a popup.

Is this possible in this way, because the header options that GP offers me do not fit the aesthetics that I intend.

Layout

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Are you trying to make your own off-canvas menu?

Or are you trying to make the button open GP’s off-canvas menu?

Luis Miguel Rosero

I try to make my own off-canvas menu, in Elementor (for example) I easily achieve it with a simple pop up

what I am looking for is that the button (hamburger menu) opens a pop up or an off canvas menu

I have created a custom header with the Generate Blocks Elements options (free) even though I have GeneratePress Premium in use

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

what I am looking for is that the button (hamburger menu) opens a pop up or an off-canvas menu

If you enable the off-canvas menu in the customizer, it should achieve this: the hamburger button opens the off-canvas menu.

But there’s no way to make your own off-canvas menu in GP unfortunately, you can add your own content to the off-canvas menu though.

Usually, the pop-up window requires custom JavaScript which is out of the scope of the support forum.

I saw this article that is using CSS and GB, can you give it a try?
    https://theadminbar.com/css-only-modal-with-generateblocks/

Luis Miguel Rosero

Ying thank you for your answer, it guides me and I discard the scope and possibilities that I have or not with GP

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

You are welcome 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.