[Support request] Pop Up on Mobile Devices

Home Forums Support [Support request] Pop Up on Mobile Devices

Home Forums Support Pop Up on Mobile Devices

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jumbo

Hi Tom, first of all I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS THEME. Just amazing, you have done a really good job. I can do almost EVERYTHING with it and I guess I don’t need The X Theme anymore πŸ˜€

Well, I have recently made a Website using your theme and it looks great. It is fast, light and responsive.
    But there is one thing I just need your help with and would really appreciate πŸ™‚
    Here is my Website: pizzaclub-online.de

The thing is I have used Wppizza Plug-in and it has a couple of Pop Ups…..Everything works great on my Desktop, but on the cell phone, it is not much interactive.

So for example when you go to the website there appears a pop up with Select your Post Code…..and If you are using your cell phone you will see that it is not user friendly and then if you order for example any Pizza….there is an Ingredient Pop Up…..which is the same πŸ™

I have tried everything on my own with CSS too…..but I think it has to do something with Jquery or something I don’t know.

Can you please please please give me a hand with this. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks a lot πŸ™‚

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Glad you’re enjoying the theme!

This is something that would be handled by the plugin you’re using – not so much the theme.

I just gave it a try on my phone and didn’t notice any usability issues. The pop up showed up just fine, I selected an option and was able to see the site.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.