[Resolved] Polylang and WP Show Posts issue

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Polylang and WP Show Posts issue

Home Forums Support Polylang and WP Show Posts issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jacek.maslinski

Hi,
    I am using Generete press pro with Target template and WP show posts. And without a language plugin everything is working fine, but when I activate Polylang plugin to make an Polish/English site translation WP show posts stops to show any posts. It just gives informations “Sorry, no posts were found.” It doesen’t matter if there is language of the posts set up in Polylang or not. Is there some other setting in Wp Show Posts ? I have entered language for all posts and updated WP Show Posts lists after that, but it didn’t help. Can you help me ?

And one other, probably easy thing πŸ™‚ Could you help me to hide those arrows that are located in bottom left corner of the post and are used to switch between posts ? Probably some custom code would be needed ? πŸ™‚

Thank you for your time,
    Jacek

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

That’s strange – are the posts themselves available in all languages? It may be something you need to ask Polylang support.

As for the arrows, try this:

.nav-previous .prev:before, 
    .nav-next .next:before {
        display: none;
    }
    Jacek.maslinski

I have found the reason of the problem. I have chosen the language for the posts but not for categories of posts.

The arrows are hidden.

Thank you for your help.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem πŸ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.