[Resolved] Plugin Update Generate Press / Woocommerce

Home Forums Support Plugin Update Generate Press / Woocommerce

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Norbert

Hello!

I have a question about 2 Plugin Updates on my wordpress page.

1) GP Premium
    Du hast Version 1.2.94 installiert. Aktualisiere auf Version 1.2.96. Details der Version 1.2.96 anzeigen.
    Kompatibilität mit WordPress 4.7.4: unbekannt

GP Premium. It says that my actual version ist 1.2.94 and to update it to 1.2.96. But it says that the compatibility with wordpress 4.7.4 ist unknown according to the author.

So here my question is if I update the generate press plugin to 1.2.96, if this will work with my wordpress 4.7.4

2) WooCommerce
    Du hast Version 2.6.14 installiert. Aktualisiere auf Version 3.0.5. Details der Version 3.0.5 anzeigen.
    Kompatibilität mit WordPress 4.7.4: 100% (laut Autor)
    3.0 is a major update. Make a full site backup, update your theme and extensions, and review update best practices before upgrading.

There has been a major update of woo commerce and I haven’t done the update yet of woo commerce, since according to people in the net have had problems with updating and their theme.
    Now my question is, if you know if the update of woocommerce has problems with generate press or if it works without any problems?

I’m now using Generate Press 1.3.44, have’t done the update to 1.3.46 yet.

I look forward to your help!

best regards and thank you
    Karin

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Norbert,

1) Premium plugin is definitely compatible with newest version of WordPress so please update both theme and plugin.

2) The next version of GP theme and premium, which is coming out soon, will be fully compatible with the newest version of Woo. The beta is also out if you want to test it out?

Let me know 🙂

Norbert

Thanx Leo, for your help! I will do so…
    and I’ll wait or the end version. Thank you! 🙂

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sounds good. I will post here again when the new version is released.

Glad I could help!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.