[Resolved] Plugin is giving me an error message with GP, works fine with default theme

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Plugin is giving me an error message with GP, works fine with default theme

Home Forums Support Plugin is giving me an error message with GP, works fine with default theme

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sue

I recently installed the plugin WP EasyCart on a client’s site. For a week now I’ve been attempting to fix a problem: the cart itself works fine, but you’re supposed to be able to click on a product and see a product page. However, when I click on a product, I get an error message: “There has been a critical error on this website. Learn more about troubleshooting WordPress.”

Finally I decided to try to switch from GP to WordPress’s default 2022 theme, and then everything worked perfectly! When I went back to GP, the error came back!

Do you have any idea why this might happen, or what I could try in order to fix it? I tried submitting a query to the EasyCart forum but didn’t get an answer. I’m using the free version as sort of a test run but don’t want to pay for the full version until I know it will suit the client’s needs.

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Sue,

Are you using Woocommerce to publish the products or only using the WP EasyCart plugin (sorry I’m not familiar with this plugin)?

Seems all the product links are not working.

Let me know!

Sue

Hi! I’m only using the WP EasyCart plugin.

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

I tried installing this plugin, but I can’t replicate the issue on my end, the plugin works fine. So it’s likely not a GP issue.

I found this on your plugin’s documentation, worth a try:
    https://docs.wpeasycart.com/docs/how-to-guides/troubleshooting-404-errors-in-your-cart/

And can you try disable all plugins except the WPeasycart plugin to test?

Sue

I also found that page and tried rebuilding the links multiple times, to no avail.
    It looks like it works when I deactivate the MetaSlider plugin, so I guess I will have to find a different slider plugin.
    Thanks for your help!

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

You are welcome 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.