[Support request] Plugin conflict with GiveWP

Home Forums Support [Support request] Plugin conflict with GiveWP

Home Forums Support Plugin conflict with GiveWP

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Tom.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Nick

I am trying to use GeneratePress and GP Premium with the GiveWP plugin for a nonprofit site.

When I go to create a donor form, I get the following error (with WP_DEBUG enabled):

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘_meta-generate-page-header-image’ in /www/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/page-header/functions/metabox.php on line 22 Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /www/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/page-header/functions/metabox.php:22 Stack trace: #0 /www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): add_generate_page_header_meta_box(‘give_forms’) #1 /www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 /www/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /www/wp-admin/edit-form-advanced.php(334): do_action(‘add_meta_boxes’, ‘give_forms’, Object(WP_Post)) #4 /www/wp-admin/post-new.php(76): include(‘/www/wp-admin/e…’) #5 {main} thrown in /www/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/page-header/functions/metabox.php on line 22

Nick

I should add that this prevents the form post type admin from showing up, resulting in a HTTP ERROR 500 screen, similar to this issue: https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/white-screen-with-give-wp-plugin/

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

This should have been fixed in GPP 1.6. Have you updated yet?

Nick

Thanks for the quick reply, Tom. I updated the plugin and this did the trick. I was hesitant to update since I’m also using the Gutenberg plugin, and Sections on GP Premium.

I’m only using sections on one page (home page) however, and may be able to replicate the layout another way.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Once Gutenberg fixes their TinyMCE bug, we’ll be able to re-enable Gutenberg when Sections is active.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.