[Resolved] Plug-ins install errors on building a site with Generate Press and Elementor Pro

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Plug-ins install errors on building a site with Generate Press and Elementor Pro

Home Forums Support Plug-ins install errors on building a site with Generate Press and Elementor Pro

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    alan

Hello, I am just wondering if you can help sort out this problem that I’ve had for a little while.
    To explain what it is, I currently own GP Premium, and Elementor Pro for WordPress. Each time I go through the process of setting up a WordPress site with the theme and plug-ins so I’m at the stage of creating content etc…
    I get a huge string of errors on installing one of the plug-ins.

I have used Wamp as a local host of WordPress at present to go through all the tests below, however the same problem has also occurred with the 2 hosting providers I’ve used which are Hostgator and InMotionHosting, so I know its not a localhost issue.

Here are the exact steps I did to create a test WordPress site which caused the string of errors which I’ve also included.

1. Downloaded WordPress 4.72
    2. Installed WordPress 4.72 on Wamp
    3. Logged into WordPress
    4. Deleted askimet and hello dolly plug-ins
    5. Installed and activated Generatepress theme
    6. Set permalinks to post name
    7. Installed and activated Generate Press child theme
    8. Installed and activated Elementor
    9. Installed and activated Elementor Pro
    10. Added Elementor licence key
    11. Installed GP Premium and activated
    12. added generate press licence
    13. activated all GP Premium features
    14. Installed and activated Yoast SEO
    15. Installed and activated custom share buttons with floating sidebar plug-in
    16. Installed and activated contact form builder by Vcita
    17. Installed Google Analytics by Webkinder and plug-in install failed with huge string of errors which I’ve included
    ( This error has also been occurring when I’ve been creating other sites and it starts occurring
    on the install of different plug-ins each time if I installed them in a different order!
    I can guarantee it’s nothing to do with the Google analytics plug-in – My best guess is its something to do with Generate Press, GP Premium, Elementor, or Elementor Pro)

I would also Like to mention all plug-ins I installed above stated they was compatible with the latest version of WordPress – WordPress 4.72 which I used today!

Here is the system info file from Elementor on this test site
    (I’ve removed my email from system infoso not to get any spam)

== Server Environment ==
    Operating System: WINNT
    Software: Apache/2.4.23 (Win64) PHP/5.6.25
    MySQL version: 5.7.14
    PHP Version: 5.6.25
    PHP Max Input Vars: 2500
    PHP Max Post Size: 8M
    GD Installed: Yes
    Elementor Library: Connected

== WordPress Environment ==
    Version: 4.7.2
    Site URL: http://localhost/testwebsite
    Home URL: http://localhost/testwebsite
    WP Multisite: No
    Max Upload Size: 2 MB
    Memory limit: 40M
    Permalink Structure: /%postname%/
    Language: en-US
    Timezone: 0
    Admin Email:
    Debug Mode: Inactive

== Theme ==
    Name: GeneratePress Child
    Version: 0.1
    Author: Thomas Usborne
    Child Theme: Yes
    Parent Theme Name: GeneratePress
    Parent Theme Version: 1.3.43
    Parent Theme Author: Tom Usborne

== User ==
    Role: administrator
    WP Profile lang: en_US
    User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:51.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/51.0

== Active Plugins ==
    Contact Form by vCita
    Version: 4.5.3
    Author: vCita.com

Custom Share Buttons with Floating Sidebar
    Version: 3.0
    Author: MR Web Solution

Elementor
    Version: 1.1.7
    Author: Elementor.com

Elementor Pro
    Version: 1.1.1
    Author: Elementor.com

GP Premium
    Version: 1.2.94
    Author: Tom Usborne

Yoast SEO
    Version: 4.1
    Author: Team Yoast

Here is the exact error from the 17th Step

Installation failed: <!DOCTYPE html> <!–[if IE 8]> <![endif]–> <!–[if !(IE 8) ]><!–> <!–<![endif]–> LiveSite Pack ‹ test — WordPress addLoadEvent = function(func){if(typeof jQuery!=”undefined”)jQuery(document).ready(func);else if(typeof wpOnload!=’function’){wpOnload=func;}else{var oldonload=wpOnload;wpOnload=function(){oldonload();func();}}}; var ajaxurl = ‘/testwebsite/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php’, pagenow = ‘toplevel_page_live-site’, typenow = ”, adminpage = ‘toplevel_page_live-site’, thousandsSeparator = ‘,’, decimalPoint = ‘.’, isRtl = 0; img.wp-smiley, img.emoji { display: inline !important; border: none !important; box-shadow: none !important; height: 1em !important; width: 1em !important; margin: 0 .07em !important; vertical-align: -0.1em !important; background: none !important; padding: 0 !important; } <!–[if lte IE 7]> <![endif]–> window._wpemojiSettings = {“baseUrl”:”https:\/\/s.w.org\/images\/core\/emoji\/2.2.1\/72×72\/”,”ext”:”.png”,”svgUrl”:”https:\/\/s.w.org\/images\/core\/emoji\/2.2.1\/svg\/”,”svgExt”:”.svg”,”source”:{“concatemoji”:”http:\/\/localhost\/testwebsite\/wp-includes\/js\/wp-emoji-release.min.js?ver=4.7.2″}}; !function(a,b,c){function d(a){var b,c,d,e,f=String.fromCharCode;if(!k||!k.fillText)return!1;switch(k.clearRect(0,0,j.width,j.height),k.textBaseline=”top”,k.font=”600 32px Arial”,a){case”flag”:return k.fillText(f(55356,56826,55356,56819),0,0),!(j.toDataURL().length<3e3)&&(k.clearRect(0,0,j.width,j.height),k.fillText(f(55356,57331,65039,8205,55356,57096),0,0),b=j.toDataURL(),k.clearRect(0,0,j.width,j.height),k.fillText(f(55356,57331,55356,57096),0,0),c=j.toDataURL(),b!==c);case”emoji4″:return k.fillText(f(55357,56425,55356,57341,8205,55357,56507),0,0),d=j.toDataURL(),k.clearRect(0,0,j.width,j.height),k.fillText(f(55357,56425,55356,57341,55357,56507),0,0),e=j.toDataURL(),d!==e}return!1}function e(a){var c=b.createElement(“script”);c.src=a,c.defer=c.type=”text/javascript”,b.getElementsByTagName(“head”)[0].appendChild(c)}var f,g,h,i,j=b.createElement(“canvas”),k=j.getContext&&j.getContext(“2d”);for(i=Array(“flag”,”emoji4″),c.supports={everything:!0,everythingExceptFlag:!0},h=0;h<i.length;h++)c.supports[i[h]]=d(i[h]),c.supports.everything=c.supports.everything&&c.supports[i[h]],”flag”!==i[h]&&(c.supports.everythingExceptFlag=c.supports.everythingExceptFlag&&c.supports[i[h]]);c.supports.everythingExceptFlag=c.supports.everythingExceptFlag&&!c.supports.flag,c.DOMReady=!1,c.readyCallback=function(){c.DOMReady=!0},c.supports.everything||(g=function(){c.readyCallback()},b.addEventListener?(b.addEventListener(“DOMContentLoaded”,g,!1),a.addEventListener(“load”,g,!1)):(a.attachEvent(“onload”,g),b.attachEvent(“onreadystatechange”,function(){“complete”===b.readyState&&c.readyCallback()})),f=c.source||{},f.concatemoji?e(f.concatemoji):f.wpemoji&&f.twemoji&&(e(f.twemoji),e(f.wpemoji)))}(window,document,window._wpemojiSettings); /* <![CDATA[ */ var ls_PHPVAR_livesite = {“ls_admin_url”:”http:\/\/localhost\/testwebsite\/wp-admin\/”,”ls_locale”:”en_US”,”ls_site_url”:”http:\/\/localhost\/testwebsite”}; var ls_PHPVAR_livesite = {“ls_admin_url”:”http:\/\/localhost\/testwebsite\/wp-admin\/”,”ls_locale”:”en_US”,”ls_module_nonce”:”2eff1b2b44″,”ls_site_url”:”http:\/\/localhost\/testwebsite”}; /* ]]> */ /* <![CDATA[ */ var userSettings = {“url”:”\/testwebsite\/”,”uid”:”1″,”time”:”1485696897″,”secure”:””};/* ]]> */ if ( window.history.replaceState ) { window.history.replaceState( null, null, document.getElementById( ‘wp-admin-canonical’ ).href + window.location.hash ); } var _wpColorScheme = {“icons”:{“base”:”#82878c”,”focus”:”#00a0d2″,”current”:”#fff”}}; #wpadminbar { display:none; } document.body.className = document.body.className.replace(‘no-js’,’js’); <!–[if lte IE 8]> document.body.className = document.body.className.replace( /(^|\s)(no-)?customize-support(?=\s|$)/, ” ) + ‘ no-customize-support’; <![endif]–> <!–[if gte IE 9]><!–> (function() { var request, b = document.body, c = ‘className’, cs = ‘customize-support’, rcs = new RegExp(‘(^|\\s+)(no-)?’+cs+'(\\s+|$)’); request = true; b[c] = b[c].replace( rcs, ‘ ‘ ); // The customizer requires postMessage and CORS (if the site is cross domain) b[c] += ( window.postMessage && request ? ‘ ‘ : ‘ no-‘ ) + cs; }()); <!–<![endif]–> Skip to main content Skip to toolbar Dashboard DashboardHomeUpdates 0 LiveSite Posts PostsAll PostsAdd NewCategoriesTags Media MediaLibraryAdd New Pages PagesAll PagesAdd New Comments 0 Appearance AppearanceThemesCustomizeWidgetsMenusGP HooksGeneratePressEditor Plugins 0 Plugins 0Installed PluginsAdd NewEditor Users UsersAll UsersAdd NewYour Profile Tools ToolsAvailable ToolsImportExport Settings SettingsGeneralWritingReadingDiscussionMediaPermalinksCustom Share Buttons With Floating Sidebar SEO 33 notifications SEO 33 notificationsDashboardSearch ConsoleGo Premium Disabled Elementor ElementorSettingsMy LibraryToolsSystem InfoLicenseCollapse menu Menu About WordPress About WordPress WordPress.org Documentation Support Forums Feedback test Visit Site 00 comments awaiting moderation New Post Media Page User SEO 33 notifications Notifications 33 notifications Keyword Research AdWords External Google Trends SEO Book SEO Settings Dashboard Search Console Go Premium Howdy, j7ffdfe99k3s1 j7ffdfe99k3s1 Edit My Profile Log Out Log Out Rate us: <!– –><!– –><!– –><!– –> Contact Form Part of vCita LiveSite Pack Connect to Get Started Contact Form is part of vCita LiveSite Pack Your LiveSite Modules: Contact Form Create beautiful forms using a simple Drag & Drop editor. LiveSite Widget Encourage clients to take actions and capture twice as many leads Payments Button Offer your clients a simple way to pay for your services Add Scheduler Self service appointment scheduling for your clients Add One Platform which enables all modules Backoffice All livesite modules plug into a single business management dashboard Go to Backoffice <!– –> SDK for Developers To achieve maximum flexibility use our LiveSite SDK Go to SDK Documentation <!– –> Partner Program Join over 8500 partners who leverage the vCita web engagement solution to extend their brand Learn More Settings Rate US Support <!– wpbody-content –> <!– wpbody –> <!– wpcontent –> Thank you for creating with WordPress. Version 4.7.2 Close dialog Session expired Please log in again. The login page will open in a new window. After logging in you can close it and return to this page. /* <![CDATA[ */ var ElementorProConfig = {“i18n”:{“home_url”:”http:\/\/localhost\/testwebsite”,”edit_template”:”Edit Template”}}; /* ]]> */ /* <![CDATA[ */ var wpseoAdminGlobalL10n = {“dismiss_about_url”:”\/testwebsite\/wp-admin\/admin.php?page=live-site&wpseo-dismiss-about=1&nonce=a0ad49bb0d”,”dismiss_tagline_url”:”\/testwebsite\/wp-admin\/admin.php?page=live-site&wpseo-dismiss-tagline-notice=1&nonce=951046a79d”,”help_video_iframe_title”:”Yoast SEO video tutorial”}; /* ]]> */ /* <![CDATA[ */ var commonL10n = {“warnDelete”:”You are about to permanently delete these items.\n ‘Cancel’ to stop, ‘OK’ to delete.”,”dismiss”:”Dismiss this notice.”,”collapseMenu”:”Collapse Main menu”,”expandMenu”:”Expand Main menu”};var heartbeatSettings = {“nonce”:”0f13e76baf”};var authcheckL10n = {“beforeunload”:”Your session has expired. You can log in again from this page or go to the login page.”,”interval”:”180″};var thickboxL10n = {“next”:”Next >”,”prev”:”< Prev”,”image”:”Image”,”of”:”of”,”close”:”Close”,”noiframes”:”This feature requires inline frames. You have iframes disabled or your browser does not support them.”,”loadingAnimation”:”http:\/\/localhost\/testwebsite\/wp-includes\/js\/thickbox\/loadingAnimation.gif”};var wpAjax = {“noPerm”:”Sorry, you are not allowed to do that.”,”broken”:”An unidentified error has occurred.”};/* ]]> */ <!– wpwrap –> if(typeof wpOnload==’function’)wpOnload();

If you can help me sort out this problem it will be very much appreciated
    Thank you
    Alan

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Alan,

I doubt it’s GP or Elementor – there’s so many people using both that you would see this issue popping up a lot.

Can you check your error_log file for any specific errors?

So if you installed the analytics plugin at a different step, and did something else at the 17th step, this would still happen at the 17th step?

alan

Hello, thanks for getting back to me. I have done some more tests and the problem is really looking like it’s was the Contact Form by vCita. I’ve take that off and installed a total of 15 plug-ins including GP, GP premium, Elementor Pro and and the problem still hasn’t re-occurred.

thank you
    Alan

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad you were able to find the issue 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.