[Resolved] Plug-in installation crashed my site

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Plug-in installation crashed my site

Home Forums Support Plug-in installation crashed my site

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Marianne

Hi I’m not sure if you can help me?
    But I just tried to install plug-ins and it crashed my site! I’m not sure how to get it back as I’m not technically advanced. I am using your freelancer theme hosted by wordpress site but I cannot access my site at all. My website is arabicbaptistchurch.net and error I get is
    Fatal error: Class ‘PMXI_Plugin’ not found in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas07_data03/78/2833078/html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-all-import/wpml-all-import.php on line 121

bdbrown

Hi Marianne. If you have cPanel or FTP access to your site, first thing to try is going to the /wp-content/plugins folder and rename the /wpml-all-import folder to something else to disable the plugin. Then see if you can access your site. If not, try renaming the /plugins folder to something else to disable all the plugins, then try to access your site. There may be something else going on as well because this part of your URL “/p3pnexwpnas07_data03/78/2833078/” doesn’t look normal. Also found this report of the same error from a couple of weeks ago on the WPML.org support site:
    https://wpml.org/forums/topic/fatal-errorclasspmxi_pluginnot-found-error-code-for-all-import-plugin/

Marianne

I am using wordpress hosting through Godaddy so I don’t think I have access to cPanel or FTP access

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

In that case, I would call GoDaddy and ask them to remove the problem plugin for you – they should be able to do it super quickly for you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.