[Resolved] please help….

Home Forums Support [Resolved] please help….

Home Forums Support please help….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Abraham

Hi there I just upgrade to Lifetime and my account is not showing unlimited websites anymore. Can you please help? I have unlimited before πŸ™ Thanks.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the new licensing policy placed a limit on the number of sites a license can be used on.
    The primary reason for this was to stop license abuse. Unfortunately there were some license holders that were reselling the license key which is against the terms of the license.

We have yet to see a legitimate license user breach the limit we have set.

If you ever reach the site license limit, then please feel free to contact us and we will review your site allowance.

Abraham

Am not one of them if you look at my account I don’t even have 1 website in used. And my reason to ask to change to unlimited is not because I am I going to sell it. Any way if you worry so much about, do what elevator did gives as 1000 domains at list. Look. I was unlimited and now I have 500 domains only. I never give you guys any problem, and I never will. I paid a lot more money for the upgrade got less, so maybe for me is better to state annual unlimited and just keep paying my renewal. Please let me know if not Thanks.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

The perk of the upgrade that you paid for is that you never have to renew your license key again, so I wouldn’t say you “got less”.

If you ever reach 500 sites, feel free to get in touch and we’ll see what we can do.

Thanks!

Shaun

To be honest, this is the reason that’s holding me back from upgrading to lifetime, even with the discount on offer right now πŸ™

I just don’t want to lose the unlimited websites that I have even though I’m using only 1 license currently – I mean who knows I might create a website creation agency in the future lol. I just hope you guys rethink about giving it to the people that already have it at least.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

If an agency ever reaches 500 websites, they can likely afford a second license to gain 500 more sites. This has the additional benefit of supporting our ongoing development, which would be very important to an agency relying on the theme for that many client websites. It’s a win-win πŸ™‚

Shaun

Solid point Tom πŸ™‚

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.