[Resolved] Please help !!

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Please help !!

Home Forums Support Please help !!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Johan Falkbrink

Hey !
    I do nothing to help a friend and use your template. Today, he uses a completely different and when I upload your template and then choose to enable it to clear these two items. It is the heart of his website and would be a disaster if they are not around. When I choose to activate his old theme back then lit them up again? You can not use them on your side, or?Look here

Johan Falkbrink

Hey !
    I do nothing to help a friend and use your template. Today, he uses a completely different and when I upload your template and then choose to enable it to clear these two items. It is the heart of his website and would be a disaster if they are not around. When I choose to activate his old theme back then lit them up again? You can not use them on your side, or?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

That looks like a custom post type.

If it was added by the previous theme, then it won’t be in GeneratePress.

This is something theme developers call “theme lock”. Themes shouldn’t add custom post types, they should have handled by plugins so themes can be easily changed.

You can try adding this custom post type yourself. This plugin might help: https://en-ca.wordpress.org/plugins/custom-post-type-ui/

You would just need to name it the exact same: idrottsplats

Johan Falkbrink

You the best thanks a lot !!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You’re welcome 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.